On the road but need access to an office computer? Need assistance with installing software onto your device? With TeamViewer Remote Access the process is made simple. With TeamViewer you can remotely control to any computer as if you were sitting right in front of it. All it requires is for your partner to install the application and enable the desktop to be shared with other people over the internet. This simple yet secure solution for online collaboration is accessible by Managed Services Provider but also client staff.
Benefits of Remote Access with TeamViewer
Remotely control your device from anywhere – As long as you have an internet connection you can access your device from anywhere in the world. Traveling for business but need access to your office computer? TeamViewer makes remote connect easy and can be easily integrated for quick access.
Secured Remote Access – Security for your endpoint and end user is very important when allowing access to your computer. With TeamViewer you are able to set passwords to allow secured remote access to only users who know the password.
Remote File Transfer – Need to move files from one computer to another? With TeamViewer you have the ability to drag and drop files from one computer to another. TeamViewer also includes full encryption for safer remote connectivity.
Sharing Features – TeamViewer offers the ability to share training videos, presentations and demonstrations. Some great features include a chat function to communicate with each endpoint user. It also includes a display status to locate different workstations.
Portability – TeamViewer does not require to be installed to the workstation in order to operate. TeamViewer portable version can be ran without installation for one time use. This can be extremely helpful in customer support situations.
At Kitsap Networking Services we offer TeamViewer as one of our highlighted remote access products to provide quick and effective technical services. When signing up with our MSP services we provide an installation of TeamViewer to assist with any remote needs.
A common misconception is that many small-medium sized businesses are not at risk for viruses due to their size. In which case, is untrue. Without proper antivirus your organization can be at risk.
Consider some of the benefits of a managed antivirus:
- 24/7 Monitoring – Managed antivirus ensures that your devices are consistently being monitored for threats all the time. It runs real-time scans to prevent occurrence of attacks and directly communicates with a web console to relay all important aspects of your devices security.
- Security Coverage – Good malware has to be able to protect against the most dangerous of threats. With consist updates being offered by a antivirus provider you are able to stay on top of potential threats.
- Customize Management – Policies can additionally be in place in order to fulfill certain needs of the client. Each workstation can be individually modified in order to provide access to certain programs or files if needed.
At KNS, we offer virus protection through Webroot. Webroot offers many of the features that can assist with defending your devices. Some benefits of using Webroot Secureanywhere include:
- Online Account Console for Monitoring – Devices can be monitored 24/7 through an online portal. View your devices health and determine which applications or programs are blocked or unblocked. Webroot also allows predictive protection for offline devices.
- Low Performance Usage – By using Webroot SecureAnywhere you are using less computer performance. This lightweight antivirus ensures that your computer is protected without hindering performance. This means it is 98% smaller and 3.5 times faster than the average antivirus product.
- Instant Protection from New Threats – Because Webroot SecureAnywhere runs from the cloud it can provide immediate , each file that runs on a device that is protected with Webroot SecureAnywhere is analyzed to validate if the file is good or bad. Webroot also includes web protection against malicious links, web results, or URL’s.
- Infection Remediation – In case your computer is infected with a virus, Webroot offers automatic infection remediation. That means files are infected can be returned to its original state.
Managed antivirus assists in keeping your devices clean from emerging malware on servers and workstations. Contact Kitsap Networking Services for more information on our managed antivirus at (360)-516-6741.
The backbone to ensuring your business runs smoothly using electronic communication resides in your IT department. Whether your IT may consist of a team or an individual, IT ensures that your companies technology and equipment is running properly and efficiently. With Asset Management and Health Tracking you can rest assured that your devices are governed and managed effectively.
How Asset Management and Health Tracking Impacts your Business?
- Better Inventory Tracking – ITAM (IT Asset Management) provides a method to accurately identify, track and classify devices along the network. This provides us with information on what devices are being used, how they are being used, and what can be done to make it more efficient. This also allows for a better picture of how everything works together and allows management to determine best methods of improvement based upon the current environment. This means defining what tools are being used for upgrades, patches and access control as ell as other services that can accompany the existing processes.
- Better Provisioning – Is your IT assets providing business value? When you don’t have a clear picture of your IT assets it can be hard to determine if you truly are using them to provide value in your business. Asset Management can be used to identify underperforming resources to establish better methods of business capabilities.
- Support Hardware Configuration Monitoring – IT can be complex, but with the right support it can impact your business positively. Health Tracking provides seamless integration that provides better visibility of each system. Is your hard drive failing? Computers going offline? Need to run updates? Proper health tracking ensures that these factors are being managed.
Kitsap Networking Services offers MSP services that provide reliability, scalability and constructive management toward your IT needs. Looking to improve your IT? Contact Kitsap Networking at (360)-516-6741 to schedule your consultation.
With managed services you can reduce the risk, hassle and expense of patching vulnerabilities. Our software patching management provides detection and remediation of Windows and third-party software updates. With consistent updates and hardware management we strive to ensure that your system is running at optimum performance for reliability to your users.
As major breaches are found to be regular subject of news, governmental regulation and compliance are implemented to safeguard personal data. Important legislation, such as HIPAA or DFARS, define strict terms for information technology to protect data. With compliance being essential to how businesses run, a managed service can make following these regulations easy. With scheduled updates and on-going monitoring, an MSP (Managed Services Provider) can deliver cutting edge technology and security to ensure compliance measures.
Benefits of Updating with a Managed Services Provider include:
- Compliance – Patching updates assure that compliance practices are followed and reduces risk.
- Security – Computers receive automatic updates which are an essential component for security.
- Competition – Windows and third-party software are updated to the latest version giving you latest software features and capabilities.
- Productivity – Computers are most productive when they receive the latest software fixes and improvements.
Kitsap Networking offers managed services including security patches and software updates to ensure your time is focused on your core business that provides value to your members.
- Discovery – Initially, we perform a discovery that locates information about the device and gather details for the implementation process.
- Implementation – Next, we define the software update and patching policies. This includes scheduling computer roles or user groups that fits your needs.
- Remote Monitoring and Management – Finally, we analyze and evaluate patches and update computers and software based on predefined patching policies and schedules. We manage updates to minimize business impact and maximize productivity.
For more information on our MSP services please contact Kitsap Networking Services at (360)-516-6741.