Many businesses have online backup at their office but they do not know the specifics of how it works; today we will be answering those questions for you!
Many people think having offsite backup for their office is a long process that costs a lot of money, but in reality the steps and results are easy!
1) Install the backup program onto your workstations and or servers.
2) Select the most important files that you want backed up and choose your backup schedule.
3) After the initial seed (full backup of your data), only changed/ new files will be uploaded daily.
4) Restore; with your files backed up you can select all of them or just specific files, you can also choose specific dates to recover files from.
5) Access; you can access your files from any device and anywhere on the web.
Many people wonder why backup is so expensive; the answer is quality. Sure you can find cheap backup solutions online that only cost 5 cents a GB but what you do not realize is that getting that data back could cost you tens of thousands of dollars if you need it back right away. Many companies that offer cheap backup will restrict the funnel for getting your data back and if you want to get your data back quickly, they will charge you an arm and a leg. The other downside to having cheap backup is that it is not encrypted and does not automatically back up new files on a daily basis.
Our offsite data may cost more, but it will ensure that your files are safe, updated and encrypted. If you would like to learn more about our offsite data backup and how it can benefit your company, contact us today!